Monday, December 7, 2009

PEARL HARBORING TERRORISTS?

It's busy day for us here in the Land of the (soon to be not-so) Free. It's December 7th, and that can mean only one thing here in the U.S. of A.:
Today we recognize the vital importance of the men and women of our armed forces by arraigning four members of our most elite fighting force on charges of punching a known and successful terrorist scumbucket.
I know there are allegations of falsifying reports and impeding investigations and etc...  But for God's sake!  Am I the only one that can see the big picture here?  Am I the only one that sees the damage that will be done by prosecuting Navy SEALs in front of the entire world in deference to a godless sociopath!!??  What are we going to do next, start bowing before other national leaders?

Did Matthew McCabe punch this guy?  I don't know, and I don't really care.  Did he cover the fact up with the help of his buddies?  I don't know, but realize the military must find out.  But I also know that if they did collude in covering it up they did so in reaction to the mamby-pamby, social-experimenting, equal opportunity, progressive state the U.S. Military is in today!  Which is what has landed it in The Pansy Corner in the first place!

Here's the test on this case: WWPS?

Who Would Patton Slap?  Would George S. Patton, Jr. (can anyone argue against his effectiveness and understanding of war?) slap these Navy SEALs or would he slap Robert Gates and anyone else not coming to their defense and putting an end to this circus?

WWPS?

No comments:

Post a Comment