Representatives of the KKK have come forward today to announce the organization will be supporting the Democrat-backed Health Care Reform initiatives. This surprising announcement comes just hours after the Census Bureau released figures revealing that, given current U.S. infant mortality rates, white children will be a minority by 2023, with the overall Hispanic population ballooning to 28% within two decades.
"This is despert times," drawled Oral 'Mud' Slippins, Dragon of KKK Local 23. "Dey calls for despert maysures. If'n the guv'mint starts ta payin' fer abortions, maybe it'll cut down on all of dem Mesican babies being' borned."
This begs the question: Could there be stranger bed fellows than David Duke and Barack Obama?
Those are indeed strange bed-fellows. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's getting more and more difficult to work in a David Duke joke. That may have to be my last one.
ReplyDeleteWow..I bet alot of folks forgot about ole David, BTW I didn't know the Klan still existed..last I heard they were on the endangered species list..Lol
ReplyDelete