Speaking of Alabama fans... you may have heard that Alabama won the National Championship on January 7, 2009. They've been a tad excited here in the Heart of Dixie. Just a tad. While only doctors and lawyers could afford to pay scalpers $1200 a pop for tickets after traveling to Pasadena, Everyday-Joe-Fan was able to gaze upon and pose with the $30,000 Coach's Trophy. It was displayed over the weekend at two different... um... ehem... Wal-mart stores.
Yeah, Wal-mart. Look, there really are people with a lot of class in... we aren't all redne-... many famous and talented artists were born and raised... aw, damn.

" Alabama won the National Championship on January 7, 2009." You are only a year off.
ReplyDeleteActually, the 'Bama fans around here claim they won last year, too.
ReplyDelete(That's what I get for writing way past my bedtime.)
I'm an uneducated redneck and don't know which National Championship is being discussed? [giggle] All I watch is Baseball and motorcycle racing. My world turns in greased grooves between March-November. :)
ReplyDelete