That's right... Edward is a proud member of Team Jacob. I love this guy. He is the best. And all you vampiresses out there can stick it. Taylor Lautner is the greatest!I know this revelation may come as a bit of a shock to my regular reader(s). Hell, it comes as a bit of a shock to me. But nonetheless, here we are. The reason for my fondness of this guy is what he has done to my life. I'm practically a celebrity now... all because of this cross-eyed little teenager. Let me explain.
My little corner of the blog-o-sphere is visited by just a handful of people, which explains why I'm not real concerned about updating it on a regular basis. I mean, I love each and every one of you, but your patronage doesn't exactly cover the rent. No biggie. I don't do anything short of an email announcement to advertise this blog. It is all word of mouth or whatever that is in binary code.
But recently the number of visits jumped just a tad. Take a look at the graph.
Yeah, quite a jump, huh? Like whitehouse.com after Lewinski-gate. I figured at first that perhaps traffic bots were circling the globe for some kind of end-of-the-year roundup. What else could account for such a huge increase in traffic? I know my writing is poignant, but really... I'm not delusional. Then I really got into the nuts and bolts of the issue. What were people tuning in for?The referrals were from all over the world, from Queensland, Australia (I saw you, Miss Elanora) to Sheboygan, Wisconsin (and you, too, Owen). And the vast majority would only stay to see one page, which means I had no way of knowing how long they stayed. My breakthrough came when I looked at the referring page. That means the page that directed them to my site. The same set of data kept reappearing. You can try it out. Go to Google Images and type in "Taylor Lautner". Click on the first shirtless photo you see.
That's right. I put a picture of Taylor Lautner on my site December 22, and as a result my site traffic increased 10,000%. I'm now a Taylor Lautner fan. Thanks, Taylor!I am, however, now scared to death of middle-aged housewives!
haha. Good one! Too bad you didn't post a Team Edward (not you--sorry) pic. I would have hit you up then. Had to find about your Taylor thing from your wife. ha
ReplyDeleteDude. Step away from the Kool-Aide Ed...
ReplyDelete