- I am married with children [true]
- I grew up in Texas [true]
- We have two horses and a dog [true]
- Growing up, Tron was my favorite movie [false - Tron isn't anyone's favorite movie]
- I play guitar, bass, mandolin, violin, and flugelhorn [false - pawned my mandolin in college; wouldn't know a flugelhorn if it bit me]
- I streaked across the stage at my high school graduation [false - saving it for the next high school reunion]
- I'm an avid cigar smoker [true - donations welcome]
- Today was my grandmother's birthday [true]
- I have a third nipple on my right side [false - left side]
- I was a member of the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M [true]
- I've seen Titanic 32 times [false - I'm striaght]
- I own a hat signed by Ray Price, Willie Nelson, and Robert Earl Keen, Jr. [true - among others]
- I once double dated with Eva Longoria Parker [false - never even once dated with her]
- I am a member of MENSA (UPDATE: Thanks to my friend Mitch Sandlin you have a chance to see another member: Rep. Hank Johnson. He's a Democrat - shocker, huh?) [true - although I can't speak for Johnson]
- I've bowled a perfect 200 on four different occasions [true - 200's perfect, right?]
- Five seconds ago I hadn't thought of this [false - I actually made a typo in the middle, so it took longer than five seconds]
- My favorite appendage is the third toe on my left foot [false]
- My middle name is 'Gandalf' [false - it's Gollum]
- I was a member of the Order of the Arrow [true]
- My house is decorated with my art and my wife's photography [true]
- My favorite book is The Fountainhead [true]
- I have green eyes and a rattle snake tail [true - the eyes are in my skull, the tail I keep on my hat]
- I've held a crocodile [false - but I've caught alligator]
- I voted for Barack Obama [true - but not for president]
- I'm finished with this list [apparently I was not]
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Pie Write
Since nothing is going on in the news (outside of the systematic collapse of our nation), I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to share some personal facts about my life that you didn't know:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You left off your obsession for watching The Golden Girls and Monk. Now your readers get the opportunity to determine which statements are true and which statements are false! Nice going!
ReplyDeleteYou voted for Barack Obama and you are a member on Mensa. You have 2 things in comon with John Lochridge.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are a very sweet, loving person, that I call part of my family. Also extremely good looking. Elaine
ReplyDeleteAnonymous 1: He voted for Barack??!! That's those 2-percenters for you. We 1-percenters have long felt MENSA's membership requirements are a bit inclusive.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous 2: Thank you, Elaine. That is very sweet and we feel just the same about you!
Who got Willie's signature on that hat? I can't believe that neither the Stooge's nor the Duke got a mention! That is what I call a 2 %'r.
ReplyDeleteTim
Ray Price got Willie's signature on that hat. I don't think he'd have reached over the crowd and grabbed it from you if it read "Shania Twain" on the front. Tommy Chong, maybe, but not Shania. But yes, Tim, I give you all credit for thinking fast and making the move.
ReplyDelete... and yet another piece of the puzzle falls into place! [giggle] :) Thanks for sharing your April Fools list.
ReplyDeleteYou left out a few things like: Revolutions started, bridges destroyed crocodilies castrated, mercenaries hired, brunetts satisfied, blonds verified, nymphomaniacs cured. lesbians reclaimed and anvils destroyed.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Daddy
Well, I had to save a few for the autobiographical mini-series.
ReplyDelete