Monday, September 28, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!!

My wife, Benita, was informed today that two of her photographs have been selected to be included in a set of collector cards to benefit The Literacy Council and The Walker County Arts Alliance. The cards will go on sale at The Heritage Festival in Jasper, Alabama on October 17, 2009. I would include a copy of the photos but, alas, they are part of the fundraiser, so I can't reproduce them here. Do yourself a favor and take a look at her NEW website and some of her photography: http://asweetlifestudio.com/


Why are the congratulations for me, you ask? Because I had the wisdom to marry such a talented, intelligent, enchanting, sensual, and absolutely incredible woman. Kudos to me!

2 comments:

  1. I find that I must concur with the description of your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more... honey.

    ReplyDelete